10 Important Criteria for Determining What is Science
- Science is logical and rational.
- Science makes well-defined claims.
- Scientific hypotheses are falsifiable.
- Scientific experiments are repeatable.
- Science requires that claims be examined by peers.
- Science views unexplained gaps in theories with suspicion.
- Science requires caution in examining evidence.
- Science requires objectivity.
- Science does not accept coincidence as proof.
- Science does not accept anecdotal evidence as proof.
Natan Aasey, Science versus Pseudoscience